Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Phoenix Rises



The Phoenix Rises
I have to say this was a terrible movie. I made it through about 15 minutes. There were 2 bimbo scientists that did not fit the casting of this movie at all. I was waiting for them to say "Whatever" at any moment. It could have been a good movie.

Phoenix Falls!
The Phoenix Rises is poorly scripted, rambles and is confusing. It is impossible to follow. The actors are so poorly cast it is distracting. The women playing scientist dress and look as if they are in high school not professionals and the acting is horrible at best. I would NOT recommend wasting your time watching this movie. It falls far below rotten tomatoes.

Heady...
I enjoyed the film...although it was a bit disjointed in parts. The action was good. The flash scenes were a bit much. I would have liked to have seen a bit more action but for a science fiction film I didn't feel insulted. Instead it played a lot like a TV show. It was worth the rent.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment