Friday, September 13, 2013

Inspector Gadget Megaset



INSPECTOR GADGET COMPLETE SERIES AT LAST!
INSPECTOR GADGET the complete series enough said but here's a review anyway i'm not sure if its in its original aspect ratio or this mega set has the Christmas episode special I know there selling it separately I don't think it has any special features of anything I can recall. there's all 86 episodes this cartoon series is my favorite of all time and made me become a hardcore Don Adams fan, I purchased Get Smart the complete series dvd box set on Amazon.com because of Inspector Gadget and I also have check it out! on dvd another Don Adams show I don't know if anyone remembers that show or unless your big Don Adams fan like me. plus I also bought Inspecteur gadget from Amazon.fr the French version because of the anime style art work on every cover of the box sets which also one many reasons why I love Inspector Gadget that Japanese anime look I know and love. I also love all of Gadgets catchphrases like WOWSERS and would you believe Maxwell Smart saying, my other favorite is the...

Go Gadget Go!
Thank you New Video Group for bringing us this mega set of Inspector Gadget and just like the spies mega set I will be getting this one as well and adding to my collection of my favorite classic shows/cartoons/animes.



Click to Editorial Reviews

1 comment:

  1. I would like to purchase a copy of Check It Out. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete