Thursday, September 12, 2013

ROCKY MOUNTAINS 3D - The Impressive Natural Paradise (Blu-ray 3D & 2D Version) REGION FREE



Note release date issues on companion Yellowstone 3D
August 17, 2013. Just received another notice from Amazon that there is further delay. Don't know if this is their standard update or if the September release is extended further. Still shows on product page as September. As for me I have finally had enough with these delays and today I cancelled my preorder for this one as well as the one on Yellowstone and Grand Canyon from same studio for which also received note from Amazon that they too were delayed. Yellowstone was first to be out end of March, or nearly six months ago. I have decided that if they cannot meet schedule over this length of time with delay after delay then I will wait and see what people have to say if and when they are released. I am hoping they are good but would rather wait until out and then see what people think of the production value when they have actually seen the video and its 3D effects. June 27, 2013 update. After publishing this review on the Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and Rockies DVD sites...

Super Landscape !!!
I was 5 years ago in this area . Saw many animals and a wonderful landscape there .
Hope this film will be a nice suprise for everybody !

Awesome movie !
The Rocky Mountain area in USA is for sure an awesome topic and I can recommend this to anybody with 3D Television. Looking forward the release of this new 3D movie !

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment