Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Cousin Vinny/Back To School/City Slickers [Blu-ray]



'My Cousin Vinny' ' Back to School' & 'City Slickers' on BluRay
Paid $9.99 for this 3 movie set and it was well worth it. Before I left the store I made sure that all three movies were on separate discs and they were so no worries about 2 movies on a single ultra compressed Blu Ray DVD.
These movies have been around for some time and I wasn't sure which ones still had legs as movies; it turns out that all 3 of them retain their humor and warmth and hold up quite nicely. However, since plots, acting and opinions on the movies have already been written too many times to count I will only focus on the quality of each film's transfer to Blu Ray.

BACK TO SCHOOL...
VIDEO: While the film retains the soft focus of most movies shot on film and not video you can see a mild film grain, very mild and it doesn't take anything away from the transfer. This is an excellent transfer with good contrast and some excellent color saturation and resolution. Colors are really quite natural and details is shadow areas are not blacked out by...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment