Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nikita: The Complete Third Season [Blu-ray]



One of my favorite shows!
I love the action and the actors in this show...may it have many more season's to come. My favorite characters Alexandra Udinov, and of course, Nikita.

Nikita: The Complete Third Season
Breathtaking! A thrilling series to fill cold winter nights. Highly recommended.
Hope they continued this series for a fourth season.

Still Great Series
I have been watching this series for about a year when I discovered it by chance and signed up for all 3 seasons on Amazon and while this season has a different flavor than the previous seasons I am enjoying it totally. The acting is good, the characters are interesting and the missions are not retreads of other series like I see on other shows. 5 Stars for me easy.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment