Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beast: A Monster Among Men



Good movie for 4 bucks
The acting at times was not the best. But overall, it beats watching TV instead. Good movie to sit back and watch with a glass of wine as you laugh at some of the silly things they do during this movie.

this movie was so creatively done
this movie was very creatively done. I was held in suspense the entire movie. I really enjoyed hows it flowed and kept me on the edge of my seat. The producer and writer of this Movie Mike Lenzini is going to go far as I can see that he is true my engaged in his passion. It is clearly reflected through out the movie.

GENIUS
This is a very well written movie, with one of the best endings I have ever seen. It's not all blood and guts like so many horror movies now days but more suspenseful and scary like horror movie were suppose to be made. I highly recommend adding this movie to your collection.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment