Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bewitched Housewives



Bewitched Housewives
This is the first movie I saw with Beverly Lynne on showtime and immediated started looking for all her movies. If you like Nicole Sheridan or Beverely Lynne this is a must have. I can't express how beautiful this actress is.

Sex can be funny
The stars are Beverly and Nicole, but in my book Rebecca Love, Evan Stone,and Andre Boisvert steal the show with their comedy. Andre trying to one-up Brad at work by stealing his ideas, and failing that, using Rebecca as a sort of Mata Hari. And Evan knowing just what to do, and when to do it. Just one short coming,we never get to see Beverly do that two carrot thing.

Disappointed
I was really looking forward to watch this, however it ended up being a huge disappointment. All you see the entire movie is boobs, and that is it. My fiance and I were extremely bored.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment